Weird, Strange And Smarter Ways To Generate Passive Income
The quote ‘Do you make money while you sleep?’ has a nice ring to it. Doesn’t it? Every individual wants to grow and secure their future. However, you only have 9-10 hours to work each day.
How can you maximise your income? How can ensure a better life for your loved ones OR send your children to the best school?
Have you been looking for some weird, strange, and smarter ways to generate passive income?
Why weird? Because there is less competition in weird sources of passive income. If you devote your initial time actively, you will find that your passive income will grow by leaps and bounds.
# 1 – Sell, Sell, and Sell!
- Selling is one of the most tried and true ways to make money.
- If you are passionate about a certain product (interior designer) or wish to teach some courses online, you can easily create a simple e-commerce site and add your products.
- If you buy an SEO friendly script, it will be easier to customize. It is a very smart way to generate money.
- You can also become an affiliate and sell it on behalf of big portals like Amazon.
- Online selling can be easily turned into an automated cash generation machine! You just need to devote some time initially to your online (often free) education and talk to some people in the industry already earning a passive residual income in Australia and Bingo!
- Like many before you it is possible to generate a significant passive income through online selling.
# 2 – Maintain A Blog Or YouTube Channel
- Do you love communicating with people or want to entertain an audience with some natural humor? Do you specialise in a particular subject and want to share some solid information? Just start your YouTube Channel and start posting short/crisp videos!
- Spread the word through your social media contacts and take help from companies specialising in making your content ‘viral’ on YouTube! You just need to make sure your content is 100% original.
- Well, the big question, is how will you make passive money? Once your YouTube blog becomes popular, companies will contact you for advertising or YouTube will post ads at the start of your clips and pay you for it.
- Many individuals make a great passive income doing this. Weird idea, right? You might wonder who is going to watch your videos. Trust me, people love to watch unique and weird things online! You will require a good camera equipment and a little help from a designer to provide good audio/video experience but you will be amazed how many freelancers are online that are willing to help you for a relatively small fee for service.
# 3 – Invest In Financial Markets, Startup companies, and the Lending Club
- Before you start investing your millions in the stock market it might be a good idea to get some education on how it actually works. The learning curve is steep but the rewards are considerable.
- However, in the long run, you will know the best stock options and if you are really passionate and successful with your own money you can start helping your friends and clients in return for commission on profits.
- To get started, sign up with a free course online through a broker and start ingesting as many books as you can on the subject. It is best to specialise in a specific sector (Mining) or financial instrument (Index) t0 begin wit
# 4 – Real Estate Investment
- Buying, selling and renting properties is always a lucrative business! If you want to invest in the real estate business start your education by looking at positively geared properties. Many people have built real estate empires by leveraging their existing positively geared properties to purchase more properties.
- If you are not a home owner then you are not really in the wealth building game. And once you purchase your first positively geared investment property you will be amazed at how much passive income that you can make.